To change the logo of your website with HTTPS implementation, please follow the below steps :
- Login to your PushCrew dashboard.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Smart Code - Update Information
- It will give you the option to change Website Logo. Click on ‘Change Logo’ and select the file you want to upload.
- Download the new image and upload it to the root directory (/) of your domain as well. Your new logo will only start showing in notifications after it has been uploaded.
- Once the logo is uploaded, click on Done.