If you wish to integrate your PushCrew account with the Shopify Application, you can do so by following the simple steps as below:
- Ensure that you the registered URL in PushCrew is similar to that of your shop address. Example: https://abc.myshopify.com
Note:- If the registered website URL in PushCrew is different than your Shopify store URL, we would request you to send your Shopify store URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so that one of our representatives can assist you with updating the correct URL at our end.
2. There should not be any subscribers associated to your account prior to integration.
3.Login to your PushCrew dashboard in one of the tabs (the browser should not be opened in incognito mode).
4. Login to your Shopify developer account from another tab in the same browser (the browser should not be opened in incognito mode).
5. Visit this link in a new tab - https://pushcrew.com/shopify?shop=<your-shop>.myshopify.com
NOTE:- Replace <your-shop> with the actual name of your shop in the above URL.
6. Upon accessing the above URL, you would be redirected to the below page:
7. Click on “Install Uninstalled app” and you will be redirected to your PushCrew Dashboard and a pop-up will be displayed to select the account for Shopify Integration. Select your account and click on done.
8. Upon Successful integration, you would be displayed the below message:
9. Now, access the URL and check if the Opt-in is visible or not.
NOTE:- If you are on HTTPS and wish to have One-step opt-in for your Shopify account, we would suggest you to convert your PushCrew account to HTTPS first by referring the steps as mentioned here and then integrate PushCrew with Shopify Application.