Integrating PushCrew on Magento Websites
Adding PushCrew on your Magento website is a super simple task. Let's get started with the steps below to add PushCrew on your Magento website.
- Log in to your Magento dashboard.
- Go to “Content” on the left tab.
3. Click “Configuration” under Design tab.
4. Edit the Store where you want to integrate PushCrew.
5. Under “Other Settings”, go to “HTML Head” section.
6. Log in to your PushCrew dashboard and copy the PushCrew smart from here.
7. Paste the PushCrew smart code in “Scripts and Style Sheets”.
8. Save Configuration.
9. Congratulations! You have successfully installed PushCrew on your Magento website.
Note: Only HTTP Implementation is possible with PushCrew for Magento.