If you wish to integrate your PushCrew account with the Shopify Application, you can do so by following the simple steps as below:
(*Note: Please select the correct Account Type i.e, HTTP/HTTPS while creating the PushCrew account. These settings cannot be changed/edited later)
Steps to Integrate PushCrew with the Shopify application:
1. Ensure that you the registered URL in PushCrew is similar to that of your shop address. Example: https://abc.myshopify.com
Note:- If the registered website URL in PushCrew is different than your Shopify store URL, we would request you to send your Shopify store URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so that one of our representatives can assist you with updating the correct URL at our end.
2. There should not be any subscribers associated to your account prior to integration.
3.Login to your PushCrew dashboard in one of the tabs (the browser should not be opened in incognito mode).
4. Login to your Shopify developer account from another tab in the same browser (the browser should not be opened in incognito mode).
5. Visit the PushCrew dashboard and Select Shopify(Under Settings-->SmartCode)
Enter your shop name as shown below:
6. You will be redirected to the below page once you entered the Shop name:
7. Click on “Install Unlisted app” and you will be redirected to your PushCrew Dashboard and a pop-up will be displayed to select the account for Shopify Integration. Select your account and click on done.
8. Upon Successful integration, you would be displayed the below message:
9. Now, access the URL and check if the Opt-in is visible or not.
(NOTE: If you try to add the PushCrew app through Shopify Store, it will give you an error since the PushCrew app is still not present in Shopify. Ensure that you go through the above steps to integrate PushCrew on with your Shopify website)